jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

The Annual Reader Survey: Help Make This Site Better!

Photo of nomadicmatt.com open on a laptop in a hostel in Iceland

It’s that time again, everyone! No, not when we all rush out for Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks (ok, it’s that time too) but time for my annual reader survey. Every year, I do a survey to find out how much you hate this website…I mean…what I’ve done right in the past year. I’m constantly working to improve this website’s content, design, and user experience and your feedback is critical in doing that.

Your responses help me pinpoint what works, what doesn’t, and what you wish was here. I’m here to help you travel better and more often and, if I never ask what issues and concerns you have the most, I’ll never be able to offer you the best help! I take all your comments and opinions to heart, and the previous surveys have led to a lot of the features you now see on this site – from forums to city guides to a new design, and increased guest writers!

The survey won’t take more than 10 minutes to fill out and I’d really, really appreciate your response:

——->TAKE THE SURVEY HERE!!<-------

I’m looking forward to seeing what you have to say. The survey has twenty questions (most require only a simple yes or no) and will be used to plan the coming year!

Thanks again for taking part. I look forward to reading your critiques!

– Matt

P.S. – I’m hosting an opening party at my new hostel in Austin, Texas! If you’re around, come join us for BBQ, music, travel, and drinks!

P.P.S. – A few weeks ago, we released a new book, Conquering Mountains, about solo female travel. It’s from Kristin, our resident expert on the subject. The book includes lots of practical travel information but also tips and advice that are specific to women and their travel needs. She covers packing tips, safety tips, how to deal with harassment, make friends, and how to deal with the fears and trepidation that can come with being a solo female traveler. The book also features interviews and case studies with over 20 other female travelers and writers! Here’s how you can get the book and start planning your next adventure today!

P.P.P.S.- I recently realized I still have a bunch of the “Nomadic Matt” and “Keep Calm Travel On” shirts left from last year! So, because it’s time for fall cleaning, I’m selling them at cost ($9). Anyone who buys them also gets a free book too! Click here to see what they look like and how to order them! They make great gym shirts! :)

The post The Annual Reader Survey: Help Make This Site Better! appeared first on Nomadic Matt's Travel Site.



October 08, 2015 at 03:01PM

fom http://ift.tt/1Mg4Pdm
by IHholiday Travel trip

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario